I’m still in awe that we’re about to release our third book ON JULY 19th. We’ve received the new proof, I’ve leafed through it, I’ve watched my brother go through line-by-line. But it’s still magical to just think about it.
On my shitty, down in the dump days, I can think about the new PULP! and it makes me happy. I could also think of the old ones, too, of course. But it’s nice to think of the new, you know. I’m American, after all, and we like new.
That said, here’s the cover art.
Below are the contributing authors and their stories:
- A Stranger in Ferrview – Frank Sjodin
- The Man in the Barn – D L Chance
- Darmok and the Mermaids of the Sea – Ethan Nahté
- Darwin’s Demons – Sean Hayden
- A Reason for Living – David DeMar
- Good Fences Make Good – Chris O’Grady
- Wonderboy – Charles Martin and Will Wenke
- James and the Gentry – Kevin Lauderdale
- Radon’s Daughter – Julie Jansen
- The Ball – C Griffith Knowles
- A Reversal of His Fortunes – J Boyer
- The Lone Rider – Dave P Fisher
- Stirrings in Hell – Davin Kimble
- Weep Not, Fair Freya, For I Will See You in Niflheim and We Will all of us be Dead – Robert Penson